Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Almost Done!

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. My boyfriend and I took a trip to Athens so we could have a few meetings, so most of the day was spent in the car. Nothing too exciting happened. I did finally get my copy of Last-Minute Knitted Gifts by Joelle Hoverson in the mail! For a friend's belated birthday gift, I'm making a pair of these legwarmers in bright orange (her choice-- think Reese's wrapper).

Today, I'm finally finishing up my sister's present! I have one and a half things to do yet, but it's coming right along. I might have one additional thing to do, but it depends on how my trip to Hobby Lobby goes in the morning. I just can't wait until it's finished and I can post the pictures!! I'm really proud of it.

But, I better get back to work!

-CH

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the present, and good luck on the legwarmers!

    ReplyDelete