Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Yarn Along and WIP Wednesday

I'm running a little late today because I had to work. But I wanted to make sure I shared with you the new knit-a-long that my sister and I are going to be starting tonight! We're going to be making the Seed Stitch Baby Blanket with some yarn from our stashes. So I have a picture of my yarn and empty needles for you (since I won't be able to start it until she gets home in an hour or so). If you're interested in doing this knit-a-long with us, we would love to have you!! Just let me know and I'll add a link to your blog on my posts.


Also I'm still working on Owen. I actually haven't read any since last week's post... There hasn't been any time at all! I want to get back into it soon though.

Also, in case anyone is wondering, I'm still working on the sweaters and the leg warmers.. I keep bouncing around between projects, so there doesn't appear to be any measurable progress on any of them.

Linking up with WIP Wednesday and the Yarn Along!


-CH

2 comments:

  1. those blankets will be so pretty! i ran home after work to get my post up too, just made it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you were able to make it too!

      Delete