Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

Rainbow

I had the day off today, so I had plenty of time to get some things done. Which, of course, I didn't do. Instead I went to the movies with my friend Jessica. We saw Brave, Pixar's newest film. It's my third time seeing it! I love it so much. I wanted to pre-order it, but Amazon doesn't have it available yet.

Anyway, later on I did get some work done on the knit-a-long that my sister and I are doing. We're working on the Seed Stitch Baby Blanket. I only have about four or five inches done on it, but it's better than it was!

While I was working on it, it started to rain a little. We've needed it; aside from a few passing storms (which didn't provide much water), it's been really dry here. It was just a gentle rain for maybe an hour. All night would have been better. But some is better than none I suppose. There was a beautiful rainbow outside toward the end! If you look closely, you can see the faint outline of a second rainbow. We could see the whole thing, from one end to the other.


-CH

1 comment:

  1. Oh that's really pretty! Neither you nor mom told me that you could see both ends!

    ReplyDelete