Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

FO Friday!

I don't have a lot to share with you today. In fact, it's nothing you haven't seen if you've been checking my blog! But I figured I would officially share them for Finished Object Friday.

The first one is the lobster I just finished on Sunday! The Ravelry link is in the caption.

Frankie the Lobster

The next one isn't actually one that I finished this week. As promised though, I wanted to share the picture of the tiny sweaters I made on their respective bears (made by my sister).

Teddy Sweater

Check out more finished objects over at Tami's!

-CH

5 comments:

  1. So many cute animals to crochet. Haha, a lobster. I would never come up with this idea. He is great. I like the tiny sweaters and the bears too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My sister made the bears. But I just love them in their little sweaters!

      Delete
  2. oh man, those bears in their little sweaters are just too adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my goodness these are totally adorable! i can't get over that lobster. gorgeous fos!

    ReplyDelete