Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Four Sweaters Down, Three to Go!

I've mentioned before that I'm currently working on teddy bear sweaters for my sister. Well I have four out of seven done! Here's what I have so far:


I have to make a pink one, a brown one, and another purple one. I'm pretty pleased by the way they're turning out! My deadline (to have them in the mail to her) is one week from today. So I think I'm in pretty good shape!


However, my aunt is mailing her something on Monday, so my goal is to finish them by then so that I can send them with her things.

That's all I have for you this week, since I've been trying to finish up these. What have you been working on? I'm linking up with Tami again!

-CH

6 comments:

  1. Wow - 7 of the same pattern! I don't know how you do it...when I'm knitting something like a sock or glove or even sleeves and I finish one, and have to do the other, I often feel like I just don't want to knit the same thing again! hahah

    The sweaters are adorable. Hopefully you can get some pictures of them once on the teddy bears!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does get pretty monotonous... But I've had months to work on them! Plenty of time to take breaks. Even though I saved them all until the end. Thanks for your kind words! I'll definitely have a picture of them on the bears to show you hopefully within a week or two!

      Delete
  2. fantastic! you are making good progress!
    over half-way there... you can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have less than one yet to do now! I have a sleeve and a half finished for the last one.

      Delete
  3. OMGosh! These are so cute. Those felt letters are perfecto for them. I hear you on monotony; I just finished a third Calorimetry today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Things definitely do get a little old after a while. But then when you stop making them, it's almost like something is missing!

      Delete