Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Teddy Bear Sweaters and a Concert

So, I'm still working on the teddy bear sweaters for my sister. I'm only on the second one (you'll see the finished first one on Friday!). But I did cut out all the letters for the rest of the sweaters. Please pretend that the 'E' isn't upside down..


Here's what I have so far of the second sweater! It's really close to being done. After this one, five more to go!


Currently, I'm reading Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West by Gregory Maguire. I've seen the musical twice (once on Broadway), and I'm finally reading the book! I'm only 25 pages in, but it's already so good!


And just because I'm so excited about it, I have to share what else I've been up to! Last night, I went to a Motion City Soundtrack concert that was nearby with my boyfriend and some friends. I got my picture taken with the lead singer, and he autographed my ticket! I had an absolute blast! I don't know if any of you are fans of Motion City (or have heard of them), but I love them!


I'm linking up with Ginny and Tami as usual. What have you made this week?

-CH

5 comments:

  1. I tried to read Wicked after seeing the musical. Just not my style.
    I love that little teddy jumper; it's so cute. Are you doing it off the top of your head or from a book?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I actually modified a teddy sweater meant for a much bigger bear. On Ravelry, it's called "Monkster's Sweater" if you're interested in finding it! The pattern is free! :)

      Delete
  2. totally jealous that you've seen Wicked twice!!! I've been waiting for it to come to my area again, but it hasn't yet. The book is definitely a fun read-- different enough from the musical to be exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, Wicked is definitely my favorite musical!

      Delete